Her departure marks the final chapter for St Finbarr’s Association with the Sisters of St Joseph.
This producer got the endorsement he needed after switching from turning off feeders to weaners.
When Steven Keating took his expectant wife to the Chinchilla Hospital he thought it would be much the same as her previous three births; quick, natural and safe. But it wasn't.
- WESTERN Australian farmers have launched a counter-offensive warning about the sharp economic consequences of banning live sheep exports.
- Thousands of people took to the streets of Winton following the much-anticipated opening of the new $23 million Waltzing Matilda Centre.
- The $1 milk crisis almost folded his business, but Dale Fortescue is back with a bang.
- Step back in time and see if you recognise any faces from our gallery of photos from Beef Week 2000 and 2003.
- Charlie Sutton's Glen Innes district property Vale View sold under the hammer for $1.54 million at a Ray White Rural auction on Thursday.
- Bills are starting to consume South Coast Animal Rescue Inc.
- A contract has been struck on the large scale 143,000 hectare (353,356 acre) Gulf property Neumayer Valley.
- IT was the battle of the dams at last weekend's community cabinet in Rockhampton as two projects vied for attention.
- Prime agricultural land needs to be protected. The current state planning framework has become convoluted and complicated and is not delivering the best outcomes for land use.
- Advertiser: The Colville Pump story is one of Aussie ingenuity as well as a steadfast, modern partnership.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.