A lack of confidence in the new vegetation management laws is having a punitive affect on Scott and Jody Murray’s business at Prairie.
The flying doctor concept has been part of rural Australia’s psyche for 90 years but a flying skin cancer doctor is a relatively new version of the theme.
They’re bubbly and bright, just like the bird that symbolises their business, and they’re hoping that indigenous artists in Queensland will join their label with a higher purpose.
The mud bricks of Blackall’s Bushman’s Hotel have heard plenty of tall fishing tales and a few shearing yarns in their time, but now they are living again as the home of a state-of-the-art digital exhibition.
Junior rugby league players from the north west kept their footy dream alive at the Gorden Tallis Cup in Townsville.
Winton and Wandoan hosted the latest round of Queensland Country Life Miss Showgirl judging on the weekend.
A second intake of seven nursing graduates have started their careers with the Central West Hospital and Health Service this month.
A three-pronged revamp of wild dog management in Queensland has put strategies for control in the northern part of the state firmly in the spotlight.
It’s been a big month for women’s rugby league player, Heather Ballinger, who grew up at Yaraka, south of Longreach.
The best young butcher in Australia is Tambo-born Stephen Turnbull, who works for Carey Brothers in Warwick.
- Research needs rural voices to complete 15-minute anonymous survey
- Thirty millimetres of rain has been a huge boost for the Cook family at Kindon, Goondiwindi.
- The RSPCA says there are no more reasons for livestock producers not to be using pain relief on their animals.
- IT was a crisp winter's morning at the ALC Brahmans on property sale at Gundaroo, Nebo on Tuesday. The winds whistled through the yards, but this did not keep the buyers from rugging up and making the drive to the Collins family’s 8th annual sale.
- Heavily investing in Angus genetics pays dividends for the Shaw family.
- DALBY agents recorded their largest offering since July, with 5695 head of cattle yarded today for the final sale of 2013.
- Check out who we snapped at the St Pat's fair in Emerald!
- Runners geared up for a challenging, muddy event.
- Having to sell lambs in full wool is the latest in a series of difficult decisions being made by Eulo graziers Mac and Mary Haig.
- NSW will look to pull off something rare in July 11's game three at Suncorp Stadium.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.