LANDHOLDERS are being urged to help monitor rabbit numbers during the run up to next autumn’s release of a Korean strain of the Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease Virus, known as RHDV1 K5.
A 23-month-old son of The Grove F516 topped last week's The Grove Shorthorn bull sale at a record breaking $57,500.
LOCKYER Valley lucerne growers have taken full advantage of ongoing warm weather and a good supply of water to produce bumper hay cuts throughout the winter.
RUGBY league legend Shane Webcke reckons if he hadn't gone off to play footy, he would have been a shearer.
INTERNATIONAL interest is expected in one of Australia's largest agricultural land and water portfolios.
BREWARRINA, NSW, property Carramar has sold at auction for $2.425 million in another sign of a strengthening rural property market.
Five members of the Nudgee Rodeo Team made their way to Mt Isa for the Mt Isa Mine Rodeo along with their entourage of family and supporters.
RENEWED confidence in the rural property market has seen the Bourke property Winrae sell at auction for $1.82 million today.
AUSTRALIA's red hot cattle market continues to climb with the eastern young cattle indicator hitting a high of 561c/kg dressed.
- In late May, supermarket giant Tesco launched across 400 of its UK stores what is considered to be the first plant-based meat-style product described as being barely distinguishable from real meat in taste, texture and smell.
- Phibro global cattle forum tours southern Queensland
- The accident came on the final night of the Woodford Show.
- Six weeks since returning from my Nuffield Global Focus program and I’m still being asked, “what did you learn?”
- The Roma Cup attracted plenty of people, with the unseasonably cool weather putting on a great day.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.