This weekend the stunning frescoes lining the ornate Royal Exhibition Centre in Melbourne will be heightened by the smells, tastes and sounds of the 2018 Italian Wine and Food Festival.
- A North Queensland farm business has been fined $125,000 following the 2013 death of a 21-year-old female worker involving a quad bike.
- A feral pig hunt in North Queensland sparked furore from city slickers after a photo of the carcasses was posted online.
- Find out the results from Wednesday night's charity semen sale.
- You know your strawberries are high quality when a major supermarket chain commits to taking all your produce and supports your business, making it more profitable. That's the story of Merv and Marilyn Schiffke, who, in conjunction with a partner, Jane Stothard, operate two Taste 'n See strawberry properties near Caboolture.
- There were 3935 cattle yarded in a mixed offering at Dalby this week.
- The Landmark Supreme Toowoomba Horse Sale topped $38,000 at the weekend.
- Will Australia's red meat continue to be Shanghai's premium choice, especially in the current political climate between our country and China? Sino-Australian View From the Paddock expert columnist, Ben Lyons comments.
- Check out all the action from the Young Farmers' Challenge on Tuesday night.
- A cafe or a takeaway with tradie deals? Estella shops could be a winner say residents.
- Where were you in June 2002? Browse our photo gallery and see if our cameras caught anyone you know.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.