THE importer of the lever action shotgun banned by the Federal Government late last month, Robert Nioa, says he was "surprised" by the move.
IN A US$75 million deal, Wilkie Creek coal mine has been sold by Peabody Energy to Sekitan Resources.
LIVESTOCK transporters are one step closer to driving type 2 road trains through to the Roma Saleyards from western routes.
NEW guidelines have been developed to help ensure the safety of truck drivers and improve animal welfare outcomes during across Australia.
FRANK Benson and Lee Collett say allowing type 2 road trains (triples) through to the Roma Saleyards from western routes would make their jobs significantly safer.
UPDATED: A 43-YEAR-OLD Injune truck driver has been killed while trying to decouple a trailer at Butchers Hill, five kilometres west of Roma.
THE strength of Queensland store market was tested and found secure as a massive 11,000 head went under the hammer at the Roma store sale on Tuesday.
IT has been 80 years since Queensland's 15th governor, Sir Leslie Orme Wilson, led the charge to create a health service to help children living in isolated Queensland areas
A MOVE away from cropping to an operation focused solely on beef production has highlighted the importance of getting the foundations of breeding management spot on for Kingaroy producers Hugh and Rosslyn Campbell.
- She's already playing for the Cowboys and is about to fly out to represent Australia.
- Fancy being the mayor of your own town for just $500,000?
- The Blackall property Listowel Downs was passed in on a vendor bid of $12.5 million at a Colliers International auction.
- 2018 Ekka Paddock to Palate Competition enters second phase.
- Brendan Wade analyses news from around the saleyards.
- The sale of Canaway Downs will give graziers the opportunity to buy into the tightly held Quilpie district.
- In late May, supermarket giant Tesco launched across 400 of its UK stores what is considered to be the first plant-based meat-style product described as being barely distinguishable from real meat in taste, texture and smell.
- The 81,000ha Mt McMinn cattle station near Mataranka has reportedly been sold.
- Droughtmaster cows sold to a top of $1510 at Shepherdson and Boyd's Toogoolawah store sale on Friday.
- Construction is set to start on a new beef abattoir within 12 months after the Goondiwindi Regional Council today approved the plan.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.