THE importer of the lever action shotgun banned by the Federal Government late last month, Robert Nioa, says he was "surprised" by the move.
IN A US$75 million deal, Wilkie Creek coal mine has been sold by Peabody Energy to Sekitan Resources.
LIVESTOCK transporters are one step closer to driving type 2 road trains through to the Roma Saleyards from western routes.
NEW guidelines have been developed to help ensure the safety of truck drivers and improve animal welfare outcomes during across Australia.
FRANK Benson and Lee Collett say allowing type 2 road trains (triples) through to the Roma Saleyards from western routes would make their jobs significantly safer.
UPDATED: A 43-YEAR-OLD Injune truck driver has been killed while trying to decouple a trailer at Butchers Hill, five kilometres west of Roma.
THE strength of Queensland store market was tested and found secure as a massive 11,000 head went under the hammer at the Roma store sale on Tuesday.
IT has been 80 years since Queensland's 15th governor, Sir Leslie Orme Wilson, led the charge to create a health service to help children living in isolated Queensland areas
A MOVE away from cropping to an operation focused solely on beef production has highlighted the importance of getting the foundations of breeding management spot on for Kingaroy producers Hugh and Rosslyn Campbell.
- Fancy being the mayor of your own town for just $500,000?
- She's already playing for the Cowboys and is about to fly out to represent Australia.
- The sale of Canaway Downs will give graziers the opportunity to buy into the tightly held Quilpie district.
- Green cities of the future and how consumers view the fresh produce supply chain were key issues in a Hort Connections panel discussion.
- You won't believe how long it took Albert Brimblecombe to restore some of the tractors
- Lancevale, between Blackall and Jericho, has sold on a walk in, walk out basis immediately following an Elders auction.
- Don't want any further bad news about the 2018 cropping season? Look away now, the odds of an El Nino are firming.
- Photos from the trade show at the Brisbane Convention Centre.
- As the Lyceum Hotel in Longreach was burning last Thursday evening, its owner, Lee McCracken, was watching the shocking vision live from St George.
- Crowther family finish all cattle the the 650SCU accredited feedlot.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.