There are a handful of certainties in life, death, taxes and everyone getting sick during flu season.
Who would have thought a Foodworks store in Queensland would be the source of this week's viral sensation.
Looking for inspiration this Shrove Tuesday? We've got you covered with 10 imaginative pancake recipes sure to impress.
- Mount Tyson property Clearview sold under the hammer for $1.35 million while Hamstead at Cecil Plains made $3.35m.
- The Dyno Nobel Queensland Outback Barbarians have beaten Houston 72-13.
- Latest figures compiled by Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) show 88,179t of beef was exported for the month.
- A ground breaking ceremony was held this week at the site of a major solar farm on a former gold mine at Kidston, northwest of Townsville.
- National Soils Advocate Major General Michael Jeffery says more than 6000 farmers have so far agreed with his theory on how to call a truce on the so called decade-long ‘climate wars’.
- A quick look at what's new and what some people have been up to in agribusiness
- A feral pig hunt in North Queensland sparked furore from city slickers after a photo of the carcasses was posted online.
- Verastan, the property officially recognised as being at the exact centre of Queensland, is on the market.
- Processors have finally moved into top gear in May, prompting a big increase in beef exports.
- The Clermont Show's annual Beef Dinner served up some wins last night.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.