Look out 90s kids there's some Ninja Turtle news.
Digital journalist for the New England North West group. Northern Daily Leader, Armidale Express, Moree Champion, Inverell Times, Guyra Argus, Walcha News, Namoi Valley Independent, Tenterfield Star, Glen Innes Examiner and the Goondiwindi Argus. Yes, I Facebook for a living, and Instagram and Twitter, aren't I lucky!?
It's been a big fortnight of Barnaby Joyce news. But just in case you've forgotten about these pearlers we thought we'd polish them up.
The rain event across Victoria and NSW has been called 'unprecedented'. It has caused evacuations and calls to the SES in NSW and Victoria.
- The accident came on the final night of the Woodford Show.
- Testing is showing that fat from Australian White sheep has a melting point similar to Wagyu meat, giving it big ticks in the eating quality and health worlds.
- Six weeks since returning from my Nuffield Global Focus program and I’m still being asked, “what did you learn?”
- Silage is a good form of fodder conservation and it's been working at Dunedoo.
- Simon Crean reflects on now and then for the live exports industry in light of the Indonesian crisis of 2011.
- The old GrainCorp silos in Springsure have been snapped up by two entrepreneurial brothers.
- Nanofibres extracted from spinifex can be used to enhance the toughness and flexibility of exceptionally thin latex products.
- One thousand campfires added to the glow of the stage lights on the edge of the Simpson Desert when the 2017 Big Red Bash took place last week.
- Glorious floral displays at the Blackall racecourse many years ago earnt it the title of the Flemington of the West, and now a rare hibiscus is giving the outback Queensland town a similar distinction in Canberra.
- Take a look at the photos from the Meet and Greet on Friday night.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.