David Littleproud has rejected “absolutely false” claims made by Labor about farm biosecurity.
Bill Shorten has rejected Emanuel Exports’ explanation of the unforeseen circumstances that struck the Alwassi Express voyage to the Middle East last year.
ENHANCED laws governing live animal exports could see CCTV monitoring for sea-bound shipments to hot spots like the Middle East to advance welfare outcomes.
If the government adopted a mandatory code of conduct for the dairy industry, processors could be fined hundreds of thousands for breaching the rules.
Two former regional politicians and two leading female rural advocates will be central to a new review of rural, regional and remote telecommunications services.
DAIRY farmers will go head to head with one of Australian agriculture’s biggest and most outspoken critics - Animals Australia - at a public forum in Melbourne later this week.
FARMERS are spearheading a new public campaign to safeguard the Fuel Tax Credits (FTC) scheme ahead of the May 8 federal budget.
WORLD Animal Protection wants Primo to provide more labelling information so consumers can identify if foreign imported pork products came from countries that use sow-stalls.
ISLAMOPHOBIC comment on a placard brandished at an anti-live exports rally in Adelaide has been condemned as ‘divisive’.
MOVES are underway to try to resolve ongoing shortages in the Australian agricultural workforce, by overcoming “speculation” about the actual causes by generating current and reliable data.
- The accident came on the final night of the Woodford Show.
- Queensland primary producers were ringing to begin the process of applying for the Farm Household Allowance extension before Agriculture Minister, David Littleproud, had finished making the announcement last week.
- THE scourge of wild dogs wreaking havoc on Queensland livestock producers is stirring great debate over cluster fencing.
- Green cities of the future and how consumers view the fresh produce supply chain were key issues in a Hort Connections panel discussion.
- How much would you pay for a house on Wendouree Parade – in Monopoly money?
- What is becoming increasingly clear is the renewable energy industry needs to do more than just ride in on the coattails of ambitious government policy.
- Animal behaviour research points to a very different type of cattle management.
- QRAA is urging Queensland primary producers to take advantage of low interest rates to improve farm viability and better prepare for climate variability.
- 2018 Ekka Paddock to Palate Competition enters second phase.
- The foundation of the wool industry would be less without the efforts of Elizabeth Macarthur and Eliza Forlonge
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.