Governments have spent almost a billion on the Great Barrier Reef in the last 12 months compared to just $10m on 'the scourge of the pastoral industry'.
Air traffic controllers Airservices Australia plan to recoup project blowouts by slugging regional consumers.
The competition gave rural and remote pharmacies the opportunity to show their colleagues and the community why they love working in these areas.
All roads led to Winton and the name of one man kept coming in relation to Waltzing Matilda, Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson.
AgForce held a protest against proposed land management laws ahead of a parliamentary hearing in Cloncurry.
- Warwick abattoir expansion will increase efficiency and production.
- Hay is travelling massive distances to drought ravaged Queensland and northern NSW - with the freight costs worth more than the hay itself.
- The Australian Agricultural Company’s $100 million beef processing plant near Darwin is to be mothballed
- The potential for western Queensland to be one of Australia’s largest renewable energy sites was showcased at Longreach on Tuesday.
- Prices soared at the Roma store sale today for cattle donated to the cause.
- A third of Australia's meat plants are running at only 80 per cent capacity or less
- One of Moree’s most beloved community members has lost her battle with cancer.
- Mount Tyson property Clearview sold under the hammer for $1.35 million while Hamstead at Cecil Plains made $3.35m.
- QFF welcomes the return to a bi-partisan approach to the Basin Plan.
- There are new cameras on the Western Highway that will target dangerous drivers with new technology.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.