Five years ago Chris Skelton sold off his breeders and hasn't looked back.
Thought you knew how far feral pigs move in a day or that they camp in national parks? Think again!
The feedlot had a 100,000 head capacity but nobody knew anything about cattle, enter Brad and Hayley.
Chinchilla farmer Brad Gitsham is lucky to be alive but his positive attitude is something for us all to learn from.
- Moree's biggest racing event did not disappoint this year.
- Police have charged a Springsure woman over drought subsidy claims.
- Consolidated Pastoral Company has bought the Banana property Emu's Nest for $8.325 million.
- Chickpea prices tumbled by a further $50 to $680 delivered Brisbane in the past week.
- The Lohse family at Biggenden is set the lose grazing country it is has managed for more than 100 years.
- Telstra has released its first 4G Blue Tick smartphones aimed at people living and working in rural and regional areas.
- The sales of the Channel Country properties Mount Margaret and Kihee have been finalised.
- Xanadu Wines Reserve Chardonnay 2015 has taken top honours at the Royal Queensland Wine Show.
- Brisbane MP Mark Furner has been named Queensland's new agriculture minister.
- Pacific Seed's Bill Smith celebrates 30 years
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.