Fred and Anna Appleton, Islay Plains, Alpha, made the switch from conventional grazing four years ago.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Labor and radical environmental groups spend an inordinate amount of time defaming the agricultural community.
- The feedlot had a 100,000 head capacity but nobody knew anything about cattle, enter Brad and Hayley.
- The kangaroo industry has called for an immediate halt to the construction of exclusion fences.
- Australian Country Choice and supermarket giant, Coles, are headed to court in April over claims Coles was breaching contractual obligations by selling ACC beef products overseas.
- Ben Johnson may only be nine years old - but he has a thriving business in the small town of Tambo.
- Rodney Teese shares his story about humble beginnings on the farm.
- Walk over weighing systems can do much more now then just giving you growth rate data.
- A slump in house prices coupled with an increase in household debt could spell trouble for Australian banks, according to Moody's Investors Service.
- THE fate of Herbert River cane growers is in the lap of weather gods as they race against time to get their product to the mills.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.