Mini school is underway in Emerald this week, with country kids getting the chance to play with their classmates face-to-face.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Cattle prices have generally worked in Will Comiskey’s favour over the last few months while he's been undertaking a herd sell-down.
- A2 Milk Company made more net profit in the first half of 2016-17 than it achieved in the entire previous trading year
- Market analyst Ken Wilcock updates news from the cattle industry.
- After two other trips to the heart of western Queensland at the height of one of the worst droughts ever experienced, many of the Burrumbuttock Hay Runners’ trucks could almost drive themselves to their destination on the third journey.
- FAKE news is an ever-present danger for Australian agriculture that hinders access to scientifically approved Genetically Modified wheat varieties.
- There were 48 females sold for a $2370 average and top of $5500 at Saturday's Great Southern Brahman female sale.
- The extreme conditions Rebecca Hewitt is training in to prepare for Mongol Derby.
- Who can you spot out and about in Ballarat's social scene this month?
- Indonesia has announced an increase in the weight limit for feeder cattle from 350kg to a maximum of 450kg.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.