Negotiations are continuing on the Central Highlands property Doongmabulla, which was passed in at auction for $14 million.
Newsletter Sign Up
- ORDERS for Chinese Government uniforms are driving the fine wool prices on the Australian Wool Exchange (AWEX), while a supply drought of bales sparks a market rally.
- Farm robot Agbot II is estimated to be able to reduce the cost of weeding crops by about 90 per cent.
- Some of Australia's largest grazing families are today set to trump a bid by Gina Rinehart and a Chinese investor for S. Kidman and Company by going to Canberra to announce a $375 million unconditional bid.
- High level debate continues on whether Australia should embrace the use of barley lines with a blue aleurone layer.
- ”I’m excited about the idea of joining Merino rams, and breeding good wool – as a livestock producer, we’ve had those challenges taken away from us in the name of survival.”
- A loophole is allowing the Liberal Party elder to pocket his entire $200,000 a year pension on top of full pay for new envoy role.
- Affected workers say the cut will see their families' incomes slashed by thousands of dollars each year.
- A GENETICALLY modified Mediterranean fruit fly which can't grow to adulthood could be bound for Australian orchards.
- CONCERNED with the emphasis on objective measurements among sheep breeders, Australian Wool Innovations sheep industry specialist Stuart Hodgson believes the success of stud Merino breeders’ forefathers needs to be remembered.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.