Having a flower farm isn't as easy as it sounds.
It was the 13th annual Burrumbuttock Hay Run but there was something about this year's trip that was different to others.
- Barnaby Joyce has downplayed the significance of an alleged ‘crisis meeting’ between state Nationals branches last night.
- The rural mental health initiative that lets people communicate with a psychologist by texting was swamped with demand when it was launched at the start of February.
- The anti cyber-bullying task force has six months to report back to the state government with recommendations to tackle the issue.
- Phillip Bate analyses news from the Queensland racing scene.
- Arthur Gearon, Bealla, Chinchilla brings a strong economic focus to his new role on the GRDC northern panel.
- Growcom’s Horticultural BMP assessment encourages farmers to optimise the design of their farms.
- See the results from the Gin Gin store sale on Monday.
- Exclusion fencing is a good news story for the western Queensland economy and producers who recognise the returns to be made from growing wool.
- The 55 hectare Mary River cattle and cropping property Booth will be auctioned on March 9.
- Allora breeder and genetics specialist Alan Hoey claimed top honours in the Ekka's inaugural Wagyu Challenge.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.