Queensland Country Life Digital Edition
Pick up your paper without leaving home. Read a digital edition of our print issue on your iPad or desktop.
Already have a Subscriber ID ?
Login on your
Don't have a Suscriber ID?
Please email you Name and Address details along with a Contact number to:
email@example.com or phone us on 1300 889 412
Subscribe to Queensland Country Life
Visit our subscriptions page to register for eReaders access and to subscribe to Queensland Country Life!Subscribe
- QCL's columnist, Bryce Camm is pleading for better understanding of rural issues and national conversations around things like water storage, rather than tear-jerking coverage of the drought.
- This book is a wonderful collection of stories about 28 women in the Australian Beef industry.
- A livestock truck has rolled over at the top of Toowoomba’s Range with some cattle now loose in the area.
- Take a look at the grand champion females from this year's Royal Queensland Show.
- City and Country guests impressed with Betoota exhibition art exhibition.
- Brendan Wade updates news from around the saleyards.
- The Milk Price Index website is now live, including index of commodity prices across the industry.
- From the dusty rails of their local saleyards across Queensland, nine young auctioneers will be travelling to Brisbane to contest the title of 2016 ALPA Queensland Young Auctioneer.
- Telstra has released its first 4G Blue Tick smartphones aimed at people living and working in rural and regional areas.
- Australia is already experiencing an increase in extreme conditions - and it's projected to get worse.