'He has apologised and claimed to have changed', says group member.
- Ben White’s unexplained exit from Norco co-op comes just seven months after previous boss, Brett Kelly, left hastily.
- Residents of the Blackall-Tambo region are on the cusp of a technological shake-up its leaders say will be the envy of regional communities around Australia.
- The Member for Gregory, Lachlan Millar, has won a partial concession for an extension of time for submissions to the inquiry on the Vegetation Management and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- Spray drift moves further at night and at sunrise
- Researchers working in the upper Guy Fawkes catchment were lucky enough to capture a rare moment between Australian native wildlife.
- Greg and Jan Gibson are selling their Richmond district properties Strathpark and Ardbrin with 11,000 cattle.
- A state of the art grain handling facility will be built at Yamala, anchoring the proposed Central Queensland inland port.
- The government has granted 'major project status' to a new facility to be located in Queensland.
- Barcaldine indigenous leader Cheryl Thompson says the fact that she’s the only candidate from any party standing for the Senate in Queensland to come from west of the Great Dividing Range is an important factor for voters to consider on polling day.
- Despite being a major food-producing area, south-west Queensland is significantly lacking infrastructure.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.