Could the famed B&S circuit get back up and running?
For Kelvin and Kelly Bethel, Namuel Station, Georgetown, live export will always be a part of the business.
For Rhett Austin, Kooroowartha, Theodore, and Dusty Lasker, Morney Plains Station, Windorah, National Ag Day is a chance to teach the city kids.
Fred and Anna Appleton, Islay Plains, Alpha, made the switch from conventional grazing four years ago.
Ben Johnson may only be nine years old - but he has a thriving business in the small town of Tambo.
Rockhampton Mayor turned wannabe state MP, Margaret Strelow, says she would back a vegetation management framework that offered greater self-regulation but wouldn't support broadscale tree clearing.
After planting in August, newly-appointed CHCGIA president Aaron Kiely's cotton is coming ahead by leaps and bounds.
The Beef Country Brahman Bull Sale was held in Nebo today and achieved a 100 per cent clearance.
- Could the famed B&S circuit get back up and running?
- GrainCorp is changing its business to better reflect the current environment in the Aussie grains sector says its managing director.
- The Roma Cup attracted plenty of people, with the unseasonably cool weather putting on a great day.
- An ambitious project to grow Eucalypt hardwoods on the North Coast relies on cattle to maintain fire and weed pressure, while providing some cash flow.
- Rain and fog replaced the usual sunny backdrop for the Toowoomba Grammar School's Year 12 graduating class.
- Australian family-owned company Clipex has been gaining significant traction in the cattle industry for their safe, innovative and affordable permanent yard systems.
- Rodney Teese shares his story about humble beginnings on the farm.
- The average farm cash income of a vegetable growing operation is estimated to have increased to around $254,100.
- Rising energy costs are a major threat to the profitability of the meat processing business, but one of Australia’s most remote operators is showing the way in turning that around, using what many would see as a disadvantage – the hot sun – and installing one of the largest solar systems of its type in the country.
- Australian Sugar Milling Council chief executive officer Dominic Nolan will leave the ASMC at the end of December.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.