THE Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions has told former WA One Nation Senator Rod Culleton why it discontinued two legal matters he initiated
NEWLY elected National Farmers' Federation (NFF) Vice President David Jochinke says he’ll put farmers’ interests before political correctness in Canberra.
FARMERS and business leaders have backed a fresh move to try to introduce a unified brand for Australian exports.
Head of the ACCC Agricultural Enforcement and Engagement Unit Mick Keogh has used a football analogy to explain the complicated ‘effects test’.
David Leyonhjelm says a “good” Royal Commission into the Murray Darling Basin Plan may help to end SA's “whinging” about water use.
Peter Georgiou has continued to try to pressure the federal Coalition government into holding a Royal Commission into the banking sector.
Battle lines have been drawn over the quality of science underpinning proposed animal welfare standards in the Australian poultry industry.
Malcolm Turnbull says the SA government’s Royal Commission into the Murray Darling Basin Plan is picking an “expensive fight” with the federal government.
GRAINS, dairy, sugar and egg sectors are all set to benefit from the Coalition government’s $5 million Leadership in Agricultural Industries Fund.
IF SOUTH Australians want their government to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on a Royal Commission into the Murray Darling Basin Plan instead of schools and hospitals then that’s up to them.
- The ribbon-cutting for two new accommodation options in Birdsville took place in November.
- Opposition leader Deb Frecklington has named Queensland's opposition cabinet.
- Glyphosate is the world's most popular herbicide, but a prominent scientist says the health risks associated with the product are too great.
- KENTON and Amy Peart made a breakthrough on Dunvegan when they made the decision to invest in a 60km exclusion fence.
- Dexter Kruger and Olive Reade, both of Roma, celebrate 107th birthdays.
- Darling Downs Cotton grower Jamie Grant was recognised for his service to cotton industry.
- Chickpea prices tumbled by a further $50 to $680 delivered Brisbane in the past week.
- The kangaroo industry has called for an immediate halt to the construction of exclusion fences.
- Consolidated Pastoral Company has bought the Banana property Emu's Nest for $8.325 million.
- The Clark family, Boggabilla, battled through the hot summer but thankfully bankless channels came to the rescue.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.