CALLS for government intervention to restrict the export of “vital resources” like beef and butter have been dismissed as nonsensical.
AWB has been praised by the competition watch-dog for making proactive changes to its grain marketing contracts with growers, to avoid potential legal ramifications.
IRRIGATORS have warned two Northern Basin cotton growers now facing court accused of water theft, deserve the presumption of innocence.
GRAINS and beef exports are set to be big winners under the revamped Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP-11).
THE Trans-Pacific Partnership was essentially on life support when US President Donald Trump withdrew his country’s support for the trade deal in early 2017.
THE Australian Farm Institute (AFI) says trendy chemically enhanced factory produced artificial meat products could be named CRAP.
A REVIEW of the Food and Grocery Code of Conduct (Code) will consider whether the federal regulations should remain voluntary or become mandatory.
BARNABY Joyce says there's a "moral responsibility" in moving the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority from Canberra to Armidale.
BARNABY Joyce has reflected on the mud-slinging that stoked the pressure cooker political and media climate that forced his decision to step down as Nationals leader last week.
Barnaby Joyce plans to protect his farm legacy and will seek to attack the APBC Act, in his new political life on the backbench.
- Five regional centres will be visited in three days next week for the State Development, Natural Resources and Agricultural Industries Development Committee to conduct public hearings into the Vegetation Management Amendment Bill.
- A vast and varied selection of first-rate genetics will be available throughout the draft assembled for the 2018 Rocky All Stars Elite Brahman Female Sale.
- You can't take your couch or your whip to Willowbank Raceway this weekend.
- The rally in CBOT wheat futures came under pressure at the end of last week.
- Goat prices have surged to record levels in recent months spurred on by limited supplies and increasing domestic demand.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.