BILL Shorten has outlined Labor’s regional values in his leader’s address at the Country Labor National Forum in Rockhampton on Saturday.
When things don’t go your way at a political media conference in the bush, you have to move on quick and focus on the next battle.
Lisa Chesters says the digital divide is a “standout” issue in her region but farmers think Canberra is "just a joke".
Labor rural MP Lisa Chesters has slammed the current federal Coalition government’s performance rolling out the NBN.
FEDERAL Labor will hold its National Country Labor Forum in Rockhampton in Queensland today as part of a rural voter blitzkrieg.
SOME politicians like to go out with a bang but Nick Xenophon’s potential Canberra swan-song could come with a bleat.
CATTLE Council of Australia President Howard Smith has hit back at recent, escalating and persistent pubic criticism of the peak national producer group.
The MDBA has responded to criticism of critical water reform measures, following revelations of moves this week to end water buybacks, in the southern Basin.
Senator John “Wacka” Williams says Nick Xenophon hasn’t always got the details right when it comes to protecting the interests of Australian farmers.
NICK Xenophon has announced he’ll be resigning from the federal Senate to pursue a career in the South Australian parliament via an election next year.
- Normally most livestock producers are smiling during good rainfall events, but Widgee’s Pukallus family become more concerned and anxious.
- Opinion: Deputy LNP Leader, Deb Frecklington, says that under regulations passed last week, law abiding owners will be able to keep their lever-action shotguns.
- In the event of snake bite, snake identification is unnecessary and can be dangerous, says Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- A man has been charged by police this afternoon over a service station robbery in Dalby on Sunday night.
- Never to be released: Young men sentenced to life imprisonment since 1990.
- Some places have seen more than 500mm in 48 hours.
- Take care when using automatic teller machines.
- Wundaburra, Woodford, will be auctioned by Ray White Rural in Brisbane on November 10.
- They went so long without rain and now grain growers are having to sit back and watch it fall right when they should be harvesting.
- Terry Hyland updates news from around the saleyards.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.