Rolling coverage of Ag Day celebrations and profiles of farmers from across the country.
A photo of the sun sinking beyond the horizon during cotton picking has won the #Qldharvest17 competition.
Steve McDonald recently started dabbling in photography and was very surprised to hear he had won the #Qldharvest16 photo competition.
Darling Downs local Anna Balzer is putting the health benefits of sorghum products under the microscope.
The opportunity to “dust off the camera and head out to the paddock” is one that Lucy Kinbacher relishes.
Hundreds of primary producers are expected to converge on the Brisbane CBD today, marching down George Street to Parliament House from 12.30pm.
- Bell Show attracted a large crowd of people this year with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull making a special visit.
- Woolooga rosella growers go from drought to bumper yields.
- The sales of the Channel Country properties Mount Margaret and Kihee have been finalised.
- Melrose Station at Killarney opens gardens to charity events.
- Lines of well finished good quality cows and bullocks were on offer at Charters Towers on February 21.
- THE face of cattle on feed at Saxby Feedlot has changed - for now at least.
- China’s close interest in Australia as a food source will keep Syngenta management closely exploring Australian ag export growth options
- The easing in numbers brings cattle on feed to a total of 973,176.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers conducts hundreds of live, unreserved public equipment auctions each year. They have more than 40 permanent auction sites around the world – including Brisbane and Geelong – that typically host four or five auctions each year.
- Charli and Cullen Adams on becoming Instagram-famous, working with movie stars and tackling life with dwarfism.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.