Having spent more than 30 years milking in the same dairy, believed to be one of the first herringbone dairies on the Fleurieu, Myponga dairyfarmer Geoff Hutchinson is thrilled to have a brand new upgrade with “all the bells and whistles”.
- Anything is possible, but it is more likely than not that the 2018-19 will be a below average year in terms of grain production.
- Grain prices continued to push higher last week amid the scarcity of sellers. And we are still at least six months away from the earliest new crop supplies.
- Buying branded milk ensures local farmers are receiving a fair price.
- Australia’s fastest growing big scale beef producer has packed a lot into the past year and shows no sign of slowing in 2018.
- Goat was the mystery meat on the menu in the barbecue cook-off that made up one of the entertaining attractions at the Isisford Show.
- Check out who we snapped at Mt Isa's night of nights.
- A medium-term outlook of the cotton market shows promising signs for Australian cotton growers.
- It was a buzz on activity at Telpara Hills Brangus Elite Genetics Sale held at Beef Australia 2018 in Rockhampton last Monday.
- The pros and cons of an online private sale.
- After eight months on the stock routes, PJ Elliott's cattle have turned for home at Corfield, desperately hoping for an early break to the season.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.