A business has shut up shop and the operators gone to ground over threats leveled in the aftermath of an allegedly homophobic incident.
A teenage girl has been discharged from hospital after she was bitten by a red-bellied black snake at Kiama’s Easts Beach.
The unpredictably windy Wollongong coastline, with its dense population, abutting escarpment and few clear landing spaces, is unsuited to hot air balloons. But that's not stopped this one guy.
The man drove through red lights at two of the CBD's busiest intersections, causing pedestrians to jump out of the way of his car.
A woman who became the victim of an elderly wrong-way driver in a crash captured on dashcam thought she would die in the collision.
Backers of a bid to bring John Travolta’s Boeing 707 to the Illawarra are looking at a massive bill before it arrives.
A freediver has walked away shocked but unscathed after a 3.5-metre great white shark snatched the fin from his foot, off Wollongong’s Five Islands.
In “comfortable suits”, with a rainbow-coloured rose nestled in Michael’s suit pocket, the couple walked hand-in-hand down a makeshift aisle to Bruno Mars’ Marry You.
- One of Moree’s most beloved community members has lost her battle with cancer.
- A house was moved to George Street to restore and maintain the history.
- IT has been unused for more than 60 years, but the century-old stockman's quarters, hidden away in a central Queensland valley, has been given a new lease on life, thanks to an unlikely source.
- Australian Agricultural Company has recruited AuctionsPlus chief executive officer, Anna Speer, and Salvation Army chief financial officer, Nigel Simonsz, to its ranks
- Matt Barwick has taken up the role as national coordinator for the National Carp Control Plan.
- A prolonged education initiative is what farm safety advocate, Shane Webke, said was needed to get urban voters delivering more sympathetic policies for the bush.
- Beef producers will not get a return on investment until the industry moves from commodity trading to a more value-based marketing model.
- A last-minute decision to offer 15 bulls for sale at the Longreach Show paid dividends for the Job family’s Royalla Shorthorn stud.
- A sizable crowd of cattle producers showed interested in the four different female breeds on offer at this year’s Dalby Stud Female Sale held on Saturday.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.