Top quality Charolais and Angus genetics will be on offer in the 7th annual Ascot on-property sale at Warwick on September 29.
Maximum profitability is the focus for the large fine wool production at Congi Station, Woolbrook.
Sticking with Merinos through the tough years has paid off for Tamworth fine woolgrower David Gowing.
Beef producer Margo Duncan is continuing the dream she had with her late husband Bruce, running a top quality Angus herd at East Seaham.
- Goat was the mystery meat on the menu in the barbecue cook-off that made up one of the entertaining attractions at the Isisford Show.
- The Dyno Nobel Outback Barbarians have comprehensively beaten New Orleans 33-0.
- Check out who was there and the unusual events they got to see.
- Anything is possible, but it is more likely than not that the 2018-19 will be a below average year in terms of grain production.
- Buying branded milk ensures local farmers are receiving a fair price.
- Australia’s fastest growing big scale beef producer has packed a lot into the past year and shows no sign of slowing in 2018.
- Dolly Everett's father said her life "will not be wasted" if it could stop the suffering of others.
- Hay is travelling massive distances to drought ravaged Queensland and northern NSW - with the freight costs worth more than the hay itself.
- A medium-term outlook of the cotton market shows promising signs for Australian cotton growers.
- These chickens get to eat oats, are guarded by Maremmas and even have a sick bay!
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.