Cutting trainer Graham Amos will sell most of his horses in the Toowoomba Supreme sale.
Vendors from the North West, New England and Upper Hunter will sell 6000 calves at the Powerhouse weaner sale at Gunnedah.
IT’S been a huge year for stud stock sales, with records smashed and studs recording strong sale averages as the cattle market created high demand for quality genetics.
Top quality Charolais and Angus genetics will be on offer in the 7th annual Ascot on-property sale at Warwick on September 29.
- University of Queensland students hold networking dinner in Toowoomba.
- If these walls could talk ...
- Everything from feed, water and bedding has been taken into consideration with a vet on standby to deal with any stock-related injuries or illnesses.
- New Miss Rodeo Australia Emma Deicke will head to APRA rodeo at Wagga Wagga on Saturday.
- SWEET corn – it’s usually served with a Sunday roast – but a new variety of the grain is tipped to slow the onset of eye diseases.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.