North West Queensland is proving popular with our pollies lately, with visits from several state politicians including Senator James McGrath on Sunday.
'Caravan' is the collective noun for camels, but 19 looks more like a train. Ashley Huskisson is leading rare white camels across the Queensland desert to raise awareness for youth suicide prevention.
- Andrew Kennedy has been named the Queensland Outback Barbarians player of the series.
- Community leaders in regional Queensland have welcomed news that the Turnbull government will extend the Farm Household Allowance scheme by another year, at a maximum cost of $30 million.
- Golden Guitar winner Tom Curtain has released his new single raising awareness of bullying after victim Amy “Dolly” Everett ended her young life earlier this year.
- A big night in the Curry on Thursday.
- As the Lyceum Hotel in Longreach was burning last Thursday evening, its owner, Lee McCracken, was watching the shocking vision live from St George.
- The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
- Check out the photos from the day.
- Experts respond to PETA claims on drought and sheep welfare.
- How we celebrated in 2016.
- Internal company documents suggest that a renowned professor was used to "command the science" on chemicals.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.