It is believed if the price of grain continue to increase, other commodity prices will follow.
- Jason Strong has been appointed chief executive officer of Smithfield Cattle Company.
- The longest grain train in the history of the ARTC network was loaded at Crystal Brook this week, the wheat bound for the drought stricken north.
- Forecast rain could give Qld farmers a last chance for winter crops.
- Principals at Illawarra schools have welcomed moves to get them back educating at the expense of associated bureaucratic and administrative tasks.
- Education and cultural change, not over-regulation, are the keys to improving farm safety says a Nuffield Scholar who studied the topic.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.