Lack of ag education could hold Australia back: finance experts.
National Agriculture Writer - Beef
Shan Goodwin steers Fairfax Media’s national coverage of the beef industry. Shan has worked as a journalist for more than 20 years, the majority of that with agricultural publications. She spent many years as The Land’s North Coast reporter and has visited beef properties and stations throughout the country and overseas. Shan feels a need to play whatever small role she can in supporting Australia’s beef supply chain given how much beef her family consumes. She treats all breeds equally.
- Goat was the mystery meat on the menu in the barbecue cook-off that made up one of the entertaining attractions at the Isisford Show.
- Could you imagine giving your crops a short back and sides to minimise weed burdens? A Swedish invetor has successfuly done so.
- The Prince of Wales appeared in Wagga before heading north to the Commonwealth Games.
- The North Australian Pastoral Company intends to press forward into branded beef products.
- Importer talks boxed beef, animal welfare and food security
- Have your say on why our $2 trillion super industry invests so little in farming
- Australia’s fastest growing big scale beef producer has packed a lot into the past year and shows no sign of slowing in 2018.
- The Palaszczuk government has proposed a 10-year extension of the Gulf Water Plan and is seeking feedback.
- A ground breaking ceremony was held this week at the site of a major solar farm on a former gold mine at Kidston, northwest of Townsville.
- Beef needs scientific and collaborative measurement needed.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.