A quick check on some of the players and people making news in agribusiness
Inghams' Cleveland further processing plant will shut while NSW, Victorian and South Australian are expanded
Growers look to SunRice forward sale price options as they budget for best value returns from water
WA seafood businessman and meat industry chief, David Lock, gets Australian Pork chairman's jobs
Gallagher is giving farmers with real time updates on electric fence faults and energy voltage trends.
Commissioner Kenneth Hayne says the inquiry needs at least until Friday to explore bankers’ behaviour and the nature of their farm finance deals
- Research needs rural voices to complete 15-minute anonymous survey
- Thirty millimetres of rain has been a huge boost for the Cook family at Kindon, Goondiwindi.
- The RSPCA says there are no more reasons for livestock producers not to be using pain relief on their animals.
- IT was a crisp winter's morning at the ALC Brahmans on property sale at Gundaroo, Nebo on Tuesday. The winds whistled through the yards, but this did not keep the buyers from rugging up and making the drive to the Collins family’s 8th annual sale.
- Heavily investing in Angus genetics pays dividends for the Shaw family.
- DALBY agents recorded their largest offering since July, with 5695 head of cattle yarded today for the final sale of 2013.
- Check out who we snapped at the St Pat's fair in Emerald!
- Runners geared up for a challenging, muddy event.
- Having to sell lambs in full wool is the latest in a series of difficult decisions being made by Eulo graziers Mac and Mary Haig.
- NSW will look to pull off something rare in July 11's game three at Suncorp Stadium.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.