MELROSE Wholesale Meats boss Kerry Melrose is in the fight of his life as supermarket giants continue to push discounted meat products onto the market.
ARGOON farmer Nathan Harch isn't buying the line from SunWater that it was just following standard procedure when water released from Callide Dam last week combined with the Marcia deluge.
PROJECT Catalyst has had a further $500,000 injection from the Coca-Cola Foundation but Canegrowers Australia is refusing to back the plan.
Warwick producer Les Kable was more than pleased with the returns made at the last Warwick cattle sale, with his bullocks averaging $1076.
ONE woman from Mt Gravatt in south-east Queensland is breaking the mould with a delicious Aussie bush tucker revelation.
IN a world of smartphones and high speed internet, there's never been an easier way to access cattle sales.
STUDENTS at Beenleigh State High School are becoming champions of agriculture through a unique on-farm learning scheme.
THE Queensland store market has opened on a strong note, with many selling centres recording their highest prices in months as the auctioneers got back to work this week.
CHRISTMAS fever has hit Cherry Park with owner Graham Minifie hailing the 2014 season the best he's seen in 10 years.
FOR more than 130 years, the 30-foot high tank stand at Cressbrook has proudly stood, overlooking the McConnels' property near Toogoolawah.
- The Australian Agricultural Company’s $100 million beef processing plant near Darwin is to be mothballed
- Brendan Wade updates news from around the saleyards.
- Warwick abattoir expansion will increase efficiency and production.
- Premier sneaks in back door to evade vegetation management rally in Mackay.
- The potential for western Queensland to be one of Australia’s largest renewable energy sites was showcased at Longreach on Tuesday.
- Mount Tyson property Clearview sold under the hammer for $1.35 million while Hamstead at Cecil Plains made $3.35m.
- There are new cameras on the Western Highway that will target dangerous drivers with new technology.
- QFF welcomes the return to a bi-partisan approach to the Basin Plan.
- Charlie Sutton's Glen Innes district property Vale View sold under the hammer for $1.54 million at a Ray White Rural auction on Thursday.
- Judge Brett Nobbs has described the Beef Australia 2018 interbreed champion bull as a “standout”.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.