Check out who we snapped at the Mareeba Rodeo weekend.
From AI to prime judging, there was plenty to do for the youngsters at the Rocky Junior Beef Show.
The hump off a particular breed of cattle is selling like hotcakes in the bush - would you be game enough to try it?
They pull in sell-out crowds, cooking Brahman Hump for the masses, but Matt Noakes has started a new frozen venture.
Shearing is about to begin at Camara Station, Winton, and it was late summer rainfall which gave them their saving grace.
- Research needs rural voices to complete 15-minute anonymous survey
- Thirty millimetres of rain has been a huge boost for the Cook family at Kindon, Goondiwindi.
- The RSPCA says there are no more reasons for livestock producers not to be using pain relief on their animals.
- IT was a crisp winter's morning at the ALC Brahmans on property sale at Gundaroo, Nebo on Tuesday. The winds whistled through the yards, but this did not keep the buyers from rugging up and making the drive to the Collins family’s 8th annual sale.
- Heavily investing in Angus genetics pays dividends for the Shaw family.
- DALBY agents recorded their largest offering since July, with 5695 head of cattle yarded today for the final sale of 2013.
- Check out who we snapped at the St Pat's fair in Emerald!
- Runners geared up for a challenging, muddy event.
- Having to sell lambs in full wool is the latest in a series of difficult decisions being made by Eulo graziers Mac and Mary Haig.
- NSW will look to pull off something rare in July 11's game three at Suncorp Stadium.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.