Call for additional services in regional areas to prevent a backlog.
NSW: Michelle Kearns is preparing to protest her current status as an 'informal carer' of her two grandchildren.
- A feral pig hunt in North Queensland sparked furore from city slickers after a photo of the carcasses was posted online.
- After eight months on the stock routes, PJ Elliott's cattle have turned for home at Corfield, desperately hoping for an early break to the season.
- Will Australia's red meat continue to be Shanghai's premium choice, especially in the current political climate between our country and China? Sino-Australian View From the Paddock expert columnist, Ben Lyons comments.
- Find out what it will mean for business in the area.
- It's a tough job feeding the 652,000 people that receive food relief every month, but BeefBank is determined to make a difference.
- Darling Downs feed grain prices jumped by $20/t last week, as buyers step up efforts to secure supplies.
- A call centre responding to vegetation management enquiries was decentralised from Brisbane to Charleville in December last year.
- Hear from the farmers themselves as they tell the 'true story' about vegetation management.
- Komatsu using telematics for automation of earthmoving
- The ribbon-cutting for two new accommodation options in Birdsville took place in November.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.