A Labor dominated parliamentary committee has recommended controversial new vegetation laws be passed.
- The five cutest pets' owners will win a double pass to the annual Melbourne Dog Lovers Show.
- MSF Sugar's long-term vision to make sugar cane more viable has started with construction underway on the first phase, a new co-generation station at the Tableland Mill.
- China has announced a 179 per cent tariff on US sorghum, effectively halting imports in their tracks.
- The completion of a five-year program to provide upgraded facilities for our volunteer firefighters was celebrated on Saturday.
- Saputo’s buy out of troubled farmer-owned dairy processor Murray Goulburn has been approved by the Foreign Investment Review Board
- The grain market in Australia seems to be out of balance.
- CMC Droughtmasters purchase $15,000 top bull at CAP sale
- Clint Lundholm is confident his four chances will race well in Sunday's $150,000 Qualifier
- A forum in Goondiwindi is seeking to maximise the utilisation of the South West Rail Network's existing rail infrastructure.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.