The discovery of yield determining genes could the increase the amount of flour produced from wheat by as much as 10 per cent.
- Thousands of people took to the streets of Winton following the much-anticipated opening of the new $23 million Waltzing Matilda Centre.
- Muttaburra property Stockholm has sold at a Colliers International auction for $3.85 million.
- Drivers had to be patient at level crossings in WA last week, with CBH loading a massive 1.8km long grain train.
- Queensland LNP Senator Barry O’Sullivan has called on his government to initiate a fresh round of economic stimulus funding for parts of Australia that remain drought-stricken.
- The 129 hectare riverfront lifestyle property Driftn-in remains on the market.
- WESTERN Australian farmers have launched a counter-offensive warning about the sharp economic consequences of banning live sheep exports.
- Freckle Farm's new butcher shop is off to a cracking start.
- Greg and Liz Cover's quality Meandarra property Erinvale will be auctioned by Elders on May 11.
- A total of 2120 head of cattle were penned for this year’s Dalby Feeder Challenge cattle show and sale on Friday.
- A state of the art grain handling facility will be built at Yamala, anchoring the proposed Central Queensland inland port.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.