AS voters head to the polls, the editors of ACM have nominated the local and national issues of most importance to their readership.
- Fancy being the mayor of your own town for just $500,000?
- Brendan Wade analyses news from around the saleyards.
- The sale of Canaway Downs will give graziers the opportunity to buy into the tightly held Quilpie district.
- Don't want any further bad news about the 2018 cropping season? Look away now, the odds of an El Nino are firming.
- John Nicoletti has listed his entire WA farming portfolio for sale, with the hope of fetching up to $85m.
- In late May, supermarket giant Tesco launched across 400 of its UK stores what is considered to be the first plant-based meat-style product described as being barely distinguishable from real meat in taste, texture and smell.
- The 81,000ha Mt McMinn cattle station near Mataranka has reportedly been sold.
- Despite their smiles, the Rathdowney couple do not regret their time in the industry.
- Droughtmaster cows sold to a top of $1510 at Shepherdson and Boyd's Toogoolawah store sale on Friday.
- Construction is set to start on a new beef abattoir within 12 months after the Goondiwindi Regional Council today approved the plan.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.