Farmers have welcomed additional government and community drought support.
- This book is a wonderful collection of stories about 28 women in the Australian Beef industry.
- Brendan Wade updates news from around the saleyards.
- There were 920 cattle offered at Toogoolawah on Friday.
- Lockyer Valley irrigators are a step closer to securing a constant water supply for their farms.
- Wesfarmers is trading at record highs, having recently broken through $50 per share.
- Volume buyers dominated at the Advance Annual Bull Sale at Roma on Friday, which made to a top of $11,000.
- The second parliamentary inquiry into potential contamination from use of firefighting foam at Oakey defence airbase was held on Tuesday.
- The Charters Towers property Rocky Downs sold immediately after a Landmark Harcourts auction on Thursday.
- Global livestock specialists meet in Canberra.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.