From the mines to the swimming pool and beyond, Australia’s next generation of influencers are changing the world.
- JOHN and Margaret Philp and family are auctioning their prized Burdekin district breeder property Hillsborough Station in Townsville on June 20.
- Mini school is underway in Emerald this week, with country kids getting the chance to play with their classmates face-to-face.
- Growing a lip-slug? How about a soup strainer? Handlebar? Send us your Movember photos!
- Alan and Jennifer Acton have great pride in their beef production business - run alongside their two sons.
- There were 48 females sold for a $2370 average and top of $5500 at Saturday's Great Southern Brahman female sale.
- Who can you spot out and about in Ballarat's social scene this month?
- Paul Zlotkowski and his sons Stuart and Jim have bought the Bauhinia Downs property for $12.85 million.
- Cotton growers and locals given access to specific weather information.
- A presentation from a group of children representing the Ilfracombe State School received a deafening ovation at the Burrumbuttock Hay Runners’ overnight rest stop on Friday night.
- Australia is falling out of love with modified milk as consumers turn back the clock in search for more straightforward dairy products
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.