The exploits of the Kenniff Brothers have long fascinated Karen Knight-Mudie, and now the latest instalment of her musings is about to be revealed in the gallery close to where it all took place.
- Farmers are now reluctant to drive their new diesel utes over stubble due to fires being started by filters that run extremely hot.
- A research project being jointly undertaken by CQUniversity agri-tech researchers and the cattle production team at Queensland Agricultural Training Colleges (QATC) is being used to boost the digital literacy skills and knowledge of high school students.
- IT'S not cheap, it's not always easy to get right - but Laurie Peake wouldn't change it for the world.
- Sometimes it takes a tragedy to cut through the noise and remind us of the power of words.
- Gold coins combined with blue shirts at Jundah when the Outback Barrel Horse Circuit raised money and awareness of bullying.
- The bush isn't sitting high on state or federal government priority lists, so the place we’re mostly likely going to find a helping hand is at the end of our arms, says our View From the Paddock columnist.
- The selling stands at Silverdale Selling Complex had plenty of keen buyers at this year’s Great Brahman Female Sale.
- AgForce is urging landholders to lock in property maps ahead of looming new restrictions.
- Ford has recalled more than 59,000 vehicles after a defect was discovered that could lead to a fire.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.