Blackall has become the latest Queensland town to face the loss of shopfront banking facilities with the announcement that the Commonwealth Bank would shut its doors in the town in June.
- Ben White’s unexplained exit from Norco co-op comes just seven months after previous boss, Brett Kelly, left hastily.
- The man, assisting with cattle work, suffered serious injuries.
- A ground breaking ceremony was held this week at the site of a major solar farm on a former gold mine at Kidston, northwest of Townsville.
- An exploitation of gullible Americans is how AgForce’s macropod representative, Stephen Tully describes the kangaroo documentary now showing in Australian cities.
- Based on the all-new 500 Series Wide Cab range, increased opportunities to do more business are a highlight of the latest cattle trucks available at Vanderfield Hino.
- When Injune-based commercial Brahman breeders John and Vikki Hartley asked their daughter Sophie what she’d like for her 21st birthday in 2016, the answer was “a few Brahman heifers”.
- Roma's prime sale yarded a total of 739 head of cattle on March 22.
- Check out who we snapped at AgTeCH18 in Mungindi on Wednesday.
- Bulk 19-20 micron Merino wools were discounted quite heavily, losing up to 30c.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.