The Blackall property Listowel Downs was passed in on a vendor bid of $12.5 million at a Colliers International auction.
- The Australian farming family syndicate challenging billionaire Gina Rinehart’s bid for the Kidman pastoral empire has pulled out of the race just a week after making its bid for the 10.1 million hectare beef business.
- The Nixon family from Dulacca has bought the Condamine property Boorameel after it was passed in at auction.
- Livestock Shipping Services supply chain manager Byron O’Keefe has been named the ALEC Young Achiever of the Year.
- Dalga Station will be offered with 1000 young breeders when it is auctioned by Elders in Biloela on November 16.
- Matt Barwick has taken up the role as national coordinator for the National Carp Control Plan.
- Pineapple growers have taken the opportunity brush up on their chemical handling skills and knowledge at the 2016 Pineapple Field Days in Yeppoon.
- Ben and Chloe Suffren's ultra-modern home at Red Rock, Roma, is no ordinary country home.
- The State Government has extended the consultation period on the tick line by a month as hundreds of beef producers gather at public meetings to voice their concerns.
- AS hope for grass-growing rain fades around large parts of western Queensland for the third successive year, a network is gearing up to maintain its support for the communities that will bear the brunt of the ongoing natural disaster that's still gripping more than 70 per cent of the state.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.