A property owner has been fined almost $1 million for illegally clearing native scrubland in central Queensland.
- An Eidsvold grazier found will appeal a decision made in the Brisbane Magistrates Court over the clearing of 367.5ha of native vegetation.
- Australia’s largest privately owned cattle producer is undertaking a new husbandry pain relief trial.
- The latest visit to western Queensland by the Burrumbuttock Hay Runners has reignited the debate over whether money should be spent on carting hay or whether it would be serve a better purpose given as cash.
- A Cairns man has won Wednesday night's Gold Lotto draw.
- Michael Baker's attempts protect his 9000-hectare Eidsvold property Chess Park from bushfires has landed him in court.
- Check out the results from today's weekly Mareeba Sale.
- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- Morgans Financial Limited's financial adviser Boh Burima shares key outlook comments from large market capitalisation companies.
- Speculation about a housing bubble is likely to heat up even further, with Sydney and Melbourne property prices up more than 5 per cent.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.