It’s seen plenty of wool cheques cashed and pioneering ventures established and last Thursday the National Australia Bank hosted 130 clients to a cocktail party to celebrate 125 years in business in Longreach.
- A King Creek Road property at Eerwah Vales sold for $515,000 at a Ray White Rural auction in Brisbane.
- FOR more than 80 years and through three generations, the Paspaley family has blazed new trails in the pearling industry.
- Donna Baker and Kris Dingle exchanged vows in a beautiful country wedding on the long weekend in October.
- Key insights about current international market trends and how Australian red meat is positioned in the global marketplace will feature at Meat and Livestock Australia's annual general meeting.
- Nuffield scholar Andrew Freeth says grain storage is a solid investment.
- DID you get married recently? Share your special day here.
- It might only have been celebrating its 10th anniversary but the Blackall Heartland Festival came of age on the weekend, with excellent crowds, a packed program and record entries.
- High level debate continues on whether Australia should embrace the use of barley lines with a blue aleurone layer.
- SEVERAL Malaysian abattoirs and feedlots have been suspended from receiving Australian livestock in the wake of an investigation which revealed animal cruelty in Asia and the Middle East.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.