An appetite for risk mixed with business adaptability has enabled Australia’s largest live exporter of Wagyu cattle to keep pace with changing Japanese beef consumer demands.
- Toobeah farmers say they are being flooded out of business as the direct result of what they say are illegal structures constructed across the floodplain.
- John Howard, Mountain View, Biloela, burnt almost 50 per cent of his property last year in an attempt to combat unexplained dieback.
- MLA are treating pasture dieback as the equivalent of an animal disease outbreak.
- Bureaucratic red tape is threatening to undermine the Longreach Regional Council’s $18m cluster fencing scheme and the wider exclusion fencing program around Queensland.
- Shoppers now have the information they need to make informed choices when it comes to buying free-range eggs
- Friends and family have come together to celebrate the 70th wedding anniversary of Charlie and May Randell, formerly of Crinum, Capella.
- Australia took on reigning world champions South Africa in an epic battle for national polocrosse pride last weekend.
- New author Anna Daniels champions her hometown of Rockhampton in her debut romantic comedy.
- FARMERS and medical professionals have praised moves to enhance the delivery of virtual mental health support services into regional areas.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.