When cattleman Sterling Buntine landed in Darwin on Monday, after travelling to Canberra to make a $386 million bid for Australia's largest landholder S.Kidman and Company, he turned the key in his semi trailer and headed for home – Alroy Downs – more than 1000 kilometres away.
- Pastoral industry loses great livestock agent
- QLD: Paramedics say two people were thrown from the ride and two people were trapped inside.
- The Lohse family at Biggenden is set the lose grazing country it is has managed for more than 100 years.
- The Fair Work Ombudsman says hundreds of workers picking mushrooms have been allegedly short-changed almost $650,000.
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has the report he commissioned to determine "which heads will roll and when" as a result of the collapse of the census website on census night.
- The Blackall properties Gowan and Mount Marlow sold while Cooinda Station, Winton, was passed in at a Ruralco Property auction in Brisbane today.
- A man in his forties has sustained suspected head injuries after being kicked in the head by a bull on a property at Condamine today.
- A new quad roll-over alarm provides an alert to help expedite rescue.
- Ardent Leisure Group should deliver strong earnings growth over the medium-long term.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.