The Land caught up with each of the eight finalists at Rabobank’s FoodBytes pitchfest.
- These chickens get to eat oats, are guarded by Maremmas and even have a sick bay!
- Frustrated words come from Boonah-based Brahman breeder Jan Delroy, who has started a “No to J-BAS” petition and calls for the new biosecurity system not to be implemented.
- Upper Pilton property The Glen remains on the market after it was passed in at GDL Real Estate auction for $4 million.
- The Santa Gertrudis Breeders’ Association has appointed Stephen Ware as their new General Manager.
- Meet Duaringa Station's feedlot manager - Sarah Donovan.
- The Woods family 'Coorangy' seek to make sustainable choices with their cropping enterprise.
- Channel Country property Nappa Merrie has sold to the Goondiwindi based Coulton family's Morella Agriculture.
- A change from selling feeder weight cattle to weaner steers and heifers is paying-off for a southern Queensland commercial cattle producer.
- Respected central Queensland beef breeder, Alf Collins has been honoured for his innovative and pioneering work in the field of animal genetics.
- Fires continue to flare up along Beenleigh Redland Bay Road nearly two weeks after a fire started.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.