The Land caught up with each of the eight finalists at Rabobank’s FoodBytes pitchfest.
- Iolanthe and Myola will be auctioned by GDL in Wandoan on March 2.
- Find out what the Premier was doing in Roma today.
- The Turnbull government is at loggerheads over the plug-in vehicle industry.
- MDBA's controversial water release to flush Murray River
- Months after closing their Longreach baking business and opening in Barcaldine as the Satisfaction Bakery, Aaron and Amy-Leah Skinn have won an armful of awards in Toowoomba.
- Despite their smiles, the Rathdowney couple do not regret their time in the industry.
- IF ever there were a time when Don Reddan's decision to diversify the family feedlot has been justified, then that time is now.
- IT'S the luck of the draw for summer croppers this year. Patchy rain means struggling crops are side by side with those with good potential.
- News of a new agreement between China and Argentina on the beef front.
- Croppa Creek farmer Sam Bailey hopes sharing his story will prompt people to think about the consequences of their actions on the road.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.