- The construction of an exclusion fence and significant pasture development work has significantly increased the productivity of New Farm at Leyburn.
- The 2017 Miss Rodeo Australia will be crowned on Saturday night at the Australian Rodeo Heritage Centre in Warwick.
- More than 4000 people turned out to celebrate 150 years of racing... plus one, at Deepwater.
- Water consultant Tom Crothers believes the Adani Mine should not be exempt from new laws relating to groundwater passed by Queensland's Parliament last week.
- Dalby farmer Kim Bremner has greatly reduced his cropping country herbicide use due to the utilisation of Infrared weed spot spray technology.
- Manufacturing company Ozcon Industries closes business citing financial problems.
- Boyne River irrigators could be without their water supply from Boondooma Dam this March if water levels continue to drop.
- A HEARING will be held next Friday to determine whether an appeal can be allowed on the Federal Court’s bankruptcy decision against Rod Culleton.
- The rise in government bond yields is a market vote of confidence in the outlook for inflation and growth.
- AFTER a lifetime on the land and nearly 40 years' cropping experience, Wayne Ziesemer and his father Peter are preparing for their worst season.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.