A rural wedding photographer has given away $15,000 after a picture she took in drought-stricken western Queensland went viral.
A woman is recovering in Toowoomba Hospital following a quadbike rollover on a property near between Miles and Roma in south west Queensland.
IT’S not unusual to find a picture splashed across the front page of Queensland Country Life of a farmer standing in the middle of a crop.
ISOLATED families who do not have access to state school education have received some good news about tuition allowances.
YOU may remember the Ice Bucket Challenge - an extraordinary social media campaign that filled newsfeeds across the world late last year
IT'S battled both war and drought but, thanks to dedicated committees over the years, the community of Miles celebrated its 100th Show on Tuesday.
YOU don't have to travel far in the bush to find someone who enjoys a cuppa and smoko - particularly if you've been around Condamine, in the western Darling Downs, of late.
YOUNG investors are being encouraged to look more broadly at agricultural opportunities on the Australian stock market for equity finance.
- See the photos and vote for your favourite Fashions on the Field entrant.
- The Roma Cup attracted plenty of people, with the unseasonably cool weather putting on a great day.
- Memories from the Roma Cup, as captured by Instagrammers.
- The kangaroo industry has called for an immediate halt to the construction of exclusion fences.
- Rain and fog replaced the usual sunny backdrop for the Toowoomba Grammar School's Year 12 graduating class.
- Ancient Aboriginal languages are a "priceless treasure" we need to preserve.
- Home to Queensland’s largest solar power plant to date, Barcaldine’s solar credentials have been enhanced with the announcement by Elecnor Australia that it is expanding the existing farm and adding another 50 megawatts of generating capacity to the existing 25MW.
- After years of hard work behind a school desk, the Year 12 graduating students of Glennie School were happily letting their hair down at Picnic Point.
- Queensland’s largest shooting advocacy group is advising its 68,000 members to put the major parties last at the forthcoming state election, a move that is expected to benefit Katter's Australian Party candidates the most.
- Cyclist tells of how a collision with a kangaroo has left her having to learn to walk again.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.