A new slow clothing movement is encouraging people to focus on quality, local, and natural fibres.
Mary O’Brien, Dalby, has used the analogy of being bogged to open up a conversation about men’s mental health struggles in rural areas.
Members of the cotton community gathered at a gala dinner in Goondiwindi on Thursday night to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Cotton Seed Distributors.
A medium-term outlook of the cotton market shows promising signs for Australian cotton growers.
Heatwave conditions and a lack of in-crop rain isn't going to stop the irrigated cotton crops in the Macintyre Valley.
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries has developed a new agriculture group with the hope of bringing together people aged 15 to 35 who work within the agriculture industry.
The Bureau of Meteorology predicts much of Queensland will continue to experience heatwave conditions until Friday.
The Grains Research and Development Corporation is conducting sorghum national variety trials for the first time this year.
Cotton growers gathered at the Gwydir Valley Irrigators field day to learn more about the irrigation trials being conducted at Keytah, Moree.
- Soil health is an important part of agriculture, as this farmer found out.
- "Quintessentially Australian" artist Katrina Goldsworthy has been knocked down by the trials of life, but out of those challenges a new passion and career path was forged.
- See the faces of the truckies involved in the hay run.
- Shareholders question the commitment of GrainCorp directors Graham Bradley and Barbara Gibson at AGM
- Check out all the photos from the day.
- Rangers believe they have snared their biggest crocodile ever in one of the Top End's most visited tourist attractions. See how they did it.
- AUSTRALIAN wheat breeders have been equipped with new tools to assist the development of varieties which, at harvest, are less likely to be downgraded in quality due to grain defects.
- Tara cattle producers use Brahman female base for constitution.
- CALROSSY student Zac Clarke bowled over selectors at the recent National Junior Indoor Cricket Championships in Dubbo to be named in the Australian All Stars side in just his first year in the sport.
- BANANA producers are being given some common sense advice: ensure healthy crops by maintaining healthy soil.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.