Having spent more than 30 years milking in the same dairy, believed to be one of the first herringbone dairies on the Fleurieu, Myponga dairyfarmer Geoff Hutchinson is thrilled to have a brand new upgrade with “all the bells and whistles”.
- Graziers in the Paroo shire are sounding the environmental alarm on the practice of carbon farming as they watch a buildup of pest and weed threats, alongside a drastic decline in community revenue.
- Michael McCormack’s meteoric rise to the top of the political arena is complete.
- Woolooga rosella growers go from drought to bumper yields.
- Amid headlines of drought and dust, Murweh shire mayor, Annie Liston, is finding lots of positives for her region.
- A new slow clothing movement is encouraging people to focus on quality, local, and natural fibres.
- The woman at the centre of the Barnaby Joyce bum-pinching scandal has broken her silence.
- Check out who was frocked up in Clermont on Saturday night!
- Watch the paddock that jumps: roos on move in south west Queensland.
- Rainfall continues in parts of Queensland.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.