Sticking with Merinos through the tough years has paid off for Tamworth fine woolgrower David Gowing.
Beef producer Margo Duncan is continuing the dream she had with her late husband Bruce, running a top quality Angus herd at East Seaham.
A 10-year project focusing on the use of microwaves to zap weeds in no-till cropping systems is almost ready for commercialisation.
- A man has been charged after defrauding Wagyu and Wagyu-cross producers of $1.5 million.
- Graziers in the Paroo shire are sounding the environmental alarm on the practice of carbon farming as they watch a buildup of pest and weed threats, alongside a drastic decline in community revenue.
- Amid headlines of drought and dust, Murweh shire mayor, Annie Liston, is finding lots of positives for her region.
- Woolooga rosella growers go from drought to bumper yields.
- This could be the best thing ewe will read all day!
- A new slow clothing movement is encouraging people to focus on quality, local, and natural fibres.
- Large crowds attended this year’s Cooyar Show as rain eased enough for the event to go ahead.
- Super Butcher managing director, Susan McDonald, has joined the board of Beef Australia.
- Shareholders question the commitment of GrainCorp directors Graham Bradley and Barbara Gibson at AGM
- Cutting-edge gear combined with satellite technology helps beef property managers eliminate guesswork.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.