North West Queensland is proving popular with our pollies lately, with visits from several state politicians including Senator James McGrath on Sunday.
'Caravan' is the collective noun for camels, but 19 looks more like a train. Ashley Huskisson is leading rare white camels across the Queensland desert to raise awareness for youth suicide prevention.
- The well grassed Muttaburra property Stockholm will be auctioned by Colliers International on April 20.
- The next generation at "Cairnie", Walcha, accept the challenge of continuing to grow superfine wool on the family property.
- Blackall has become the latest Queensland town to face the loss of shopfront banking facilities with the announcement that the Commonwealth Bank would shut its doors in the town in June.
- An exploitation of gullible Americans is how AgForce’s macropod representative, Stephen Tully describes the kangaroo documentary now showing in Australian cities.
- George and Fuhrmann's Day One weaner sales at Casino delivered plenty of action.
- The ACCC’s thumbs up to the Bayer and Monsanto Corporation merger follows similar approval from European Commission.
- Photos from the St George Particularly Pink Golf Day.
- Shane Elliott is one of many primary producers investing in off-farm businesses, combining his livestock breeding operation with a small slaughterhouse at Roma.
- The extreme green movement now says new roads funding should be limited to city areas because it will help stop deforestation.
- Lancevale, between Blackall and Jericho, has sold on a walk in, walk out basis immediately following an Elders auction.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.