NSW: What do you call a group of stingrays? A fever of course.
- The Member for Gregory, Lachlan Millar, has won a partial concession for an extension of time for submissions to the inquiry on the Vegetation Management and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2018.
- Despite being a major food-producing area, south-west Queensland is significantly lacking infrastructure.
- When Injune-based commercial Brahman breeders John and Vikki Hartley asked their daughter Sophie what she’d like for her 21st birthday in 2016, the answer was “a few Brahman heifers”.
- A state of the art grain handling facility will be built at Yamala, anchoring the proposed Central Queensland inland port.
- Phillip Bate analyses news from the Queensland racing scene.
- APRA competitors are spoilt for choice in Queensland over Easter.
- The government has granted 'major project status' to a new facility to be located in Queensland.
- Barcaldine indigenous leader Cheryl Thompson says the fact that she’s the only candidate from any party standing for the Senate in Queensland to come from west of the Great Dividing Range is an important factor for voters to consider on polling day.
- Sands of time running out for fragile coastline.
- Anthony and Diane Staatz's Koala Farms will be the focus of Queensland Country Life’s Food Heroes event at Gatton on April 12.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.