Aussie beef remains competitive in the US
National Agriculture Writer - Beef
Shan Goodwin steers Fairfax Media’s national coverage of the beef industry. Shan has worked as a journalist for more than 20 years, the majority of that with agricultural publications. She spent many years as The Land’s North Coast reporter and has visited beef properties and stations throughout the country and overseas. Shan feels a need to play whatever small role she can in supporting Australia’s beef supply chain given how much beef her family consumes. She treats all breeds equally.
- Graziers in the Paroo shire are sounding the environmental alarm on the practice of carbon farming as they watch a buildup of pest and weed threats, alongside a drastic decline in community revenue.
- Woolooga rosella growers go from drought to bumper yields.
- Sometimes it takes a tragedy to cut through the noise and remind us of the power of words.
- Michael McCormack’s meteoric rise to the top of the political arena is complete.
- The woman at the centre of the Barnaby Joyce bum-pinching scandal has broken her silence.
- Check out who was frocked up in Clermont on Saturday night!
- WARNINGS have been sounded about the new South African President's potentially radical policy allowing government to strip land off farmers, without any compensation.
- Amid headlines of drought and dust, Murweh shire mayor, Annie Liston, is finding lots of positives for her region.
- Shareholders question the commitment of GrainCorp directors Graham Bradley and Barbara Gibson at AGM
- It has been 30 years in the making - here is where Rookwood Weir stands now.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.