BASF gains new 1800 commercial, research and production staff, including Australian personnel
David Crombie’s 40-year contribution to agriculture is exhausting, and Nathan Free's looks like being just as busy
Output from Freedom Foods' UHT beverage lines is set to jump almost 200 per cent in the next two years
At least 60 milk logistics jobs to be phased out as the big co-operative's cost cutting campaign continues
Higher farmgate milk prices have triggered a rush of extra milk production from export countries
Australia’s biggest almond business is worth $5.85 a share according to Arab suitors, but local shareholders are being offered shares at $4.20.
- HOW much data, how many reports can people be fed before accepting the blindingly obvious on climate change?
- Many Australians will benefit from an incoming mini boom, some without even realising.
- The 67-year-old man's car was swept away by floodwaters on Marys Creek Road.
- A hint of optimism across the entire agricultural sector with the seasonal change throughout northern NSW and Queensland.
- Stonefruit picking is underway in Queensland's Traprock Region, and some out-of-towners got a first-hand look.
- Farmers who attended the QDO workshops gained a much better appreciation of biosecurity.
- There were 904 cattle yarded at Toowoomba on Monday, where the market was firm for most descriptions.
- Paradise Lagoons 2017 has wrapped up - see all the photos and results here.
- Sponsored: Citrus grower Tania Chapman develops valuable export markets
- CONSUMER priorities are changing, and wool marketing strategies need to adapt, according to Australian Wool Innovation (AWI) general manager John Roberts.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.