Existing institutional shareholders have rushed in to grab an extra slice of Bega Cheese
Technology giant Hitachi is trialling a host of technologies to let farmers run driverless machinery and remotely manage livestock
Despite losing $32.5 million in its rice pool business alone, SunRice has survived multiple revenue pitfalls to report a $34.2m profit
Murray Goulburn co-operative has bowed to intense market pressure from rival dairy companies and upgraded its farmgate milk price
Australian chemical technology promises to boost the effectiveness of herbicides such as glyphosate by 40 per cent, or more
Australia’s total farm production values for the coming financial year will be almost $60 billion
The Persian Gulf, one of Australia's notable long-term markets, is fast growing in size and value
Today's profitable farmers are making their biggest productivity gains with agricultural technology, not bigger farms
- A pasture rejuvenation project based on contour ploughing has significantly improved the productivity of a Northern Rivers cattle property.
- New research is helping to explain the economic and social impacts of the coal seam gas industry.
- Young cattlemen and women have come together in Rockhampton this week.
- Queensland's best young auctioneers have been announced and will fight for the top title at the Ekka this year.
- Around 54 head of high quality Brahman stud cattle graced the main arena on Thursday morning during stud judging.
- Some farming operations are better suited to tracks, while others are better suited to tyres.
- Thousands flocked to Alpha this weekend for the annual race meet.
- More than 230 bulls and females have gone through the ring at Gracemere this week for the Feb All Breeds Sale.
- RURAL Australia is in danger of losing one of its most cherished charity organisations if a preferred option put forward in a discussion paper on safety standards for community service flights is acted upon.
- A small offering delivered a lift in Australian wool prices in the past week.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.