THE importer of the lever action shotgun banned by the Federal Government late last month, Robert Nioa, says he was "surprised" by the move.
IN A US$75 million deal, Wilkie Creek coal mine has been sold by Peabody Energy to Sekitan Resources.
LIVESTOCK transporters are one step closer to driving type 2 road trains through to the Roma Saleyards from western routes.
NEW guidelines have been developed to help ensure the safety of truck drivers and improve animal welfare outcomes during across Australia.
FRANK Benson and Lee Collett say allowing type 2 road trains (triples) through to the Roma Saleyards from western routes would make their jobs significantly safer.
UPDATED: A 43-YEAR-OLD Injune truck driver has been killed while trying to decouple a trailer at Butchers Hill, five kilometres west of Roma.
THE strength of Queensland store market was tested and found secure as a massive 11,000 head went under the hammer at the Roma store sale on Tuesday.
IT has been 80 years since Queensland's 15th governor, Sir Leslie Orme Wilson, led the charge to create a health service to help children living in isolated Queensland areas
A MOVE away from cropping to an operation focused solely on beef production has highlighted the importance of getting the foundations of breeding management spot on for Kingaroy producers Hugh and Rosslyn Campbell.
- One of the men behind Wellcamp Airport at Toowoomba has urged authorities to stop wasting time in regards to new airport developments.
- Australia’s first millionaires might have bankrolled their ambitions with Merino wool, and Sid Kidman and his ilk used cattle as their stepping stone to wealth, but Blackall teenagers Clay and Zac Armstrong are hoping that goats will make their fortunes.
- The unique challenges of an ag top executive role explored.
- The Rockhampton Show is underway, check out the photos from day one!
- Traprock region grazier Brent Finlay has protected his property from wild dogs by installing an exclusion fence.
- How we celebrated in 2016.
- Outlandish cars and crazy costumes were complemented with billy cart races when the Variety Club car rally and media personality Macca took over Blackall on the weekend.
- THE Kalkadoon Community Pty Ltd teamed up with an Australian organic fashion designer to capture the Kalkadoon country and youth in a calendar.
- Footage of a large crocodile swimming upstream with a cow in North Queensland has gone viral.
- The Minister for Planning and Housing, Anthony Roberts, launched the new policy Better Placed on Friday, together with NSW Government architect Peter Poulet.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.