This idea might be great, but residents say the machine is in the wrong location.
Imagine a town of almost 16,000 people being wiped out in just six years, that would be a national emergency.
Hotels and restaurants are not the only Bathurst businesses to benefit from the influx of race fans.
- Gold coins combined with blue shirts at Jundah when the Outback Barrel Horse Circuit raised money and awareness of bullying.
- Croppa Creek farmer Sam Bailey hopes sharing his story will prompt people to think about the consequences of their actions on the road.
- Hancock Prospecting has spent more than $50 million on cattle properties in the Maranoa.
- THE widow of a Queensland farmer killed in a car accident has won a legal battle for compensation to help her continue the couple's farm.
- Entries are now open for the Young Chef Ambassador Competition.
- News that the iconic Betoota Hotel is to reopen has the outback bush telegraph buzzing.
- A group of enthusiasts are dedicated to preserving an important slice of Australia’s pastoral history.
- The boarding environment, where teenagers are in each other’s company 24 hours a day, is one of the enormous challenges facing school administrators as they battle the ever-present worry of bullying.
- Does your state have double demerit points for driving offences this holiday season?
- NSW: Moving Mannequin Magic is giving away all its animatronic characters, robots, mannequins, props and sets.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.