The federal government is expected to announce the contentious Queensland section of the inland rail appears will cross the Condamine floodplain.
A roast beef sandwich costing the equivalent of A$15 captured the spirit of the Wagyu 'Olympics' in Sendai, Japan.
Japanese beef producers are driving the thinking that genuine Wagyu beef can only be produced in Japan.
Bulls sold to a top of $13,500 at Lilydale Charolais Invitational Bull Sale at Toogoolawah on Saturday.
A four year old Jersey from Kenilworth has been named the supreme champion cow of the Royal Queensland Show.
The historic Coonamle NSW property Nebea offers the added benefit of productive flooded country.
- Bob Hawke and John Howard held off their younger rivals by deploying the oldest trick in the book.
- Find out the early results from today's Annual Tropical Breeds Sale at Roma today.
- Vale Ken Cavanough. 27 June, 1925 - 29 September 2017.
- It wasn't too long ago that smartphones were a novelty, something the ardent tech-heads would queue up in the street to buy.
- HOW much data, how many reports can people be fed before accepting the blindingly obvious on climate change?
- The effects of the hot, dry summer have seen Southern Queensland sorghum prices jump as buyers compete for number one quality.
- ACCC’s plan to get industry to speak out against unfair practices
- Windowrie Winery’s Pig In The House wines have shone at this year’s Cowra Wine Show, picking up medals across its range.
- DISPERSAL of mares and weanlings to be conducted on behalf of the Stuart Ramsey-headed Turangga Stud by Inglis Bloodstock at a stand-alone unreserved sale at White Park next month could see a new high price established for the venue.
- LAMONDS Lagoon Station, Mt Garnet, is being offered walk-in walk-out including 2000 breeders and followers pluds station plant.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.