The Tenterfield property Wraxall has sold at a Ray White Rural auction for $2.575 million.
A strategic plan has been released by AgForce in a bold bid to improve the appeal and effectiveness of the organisation.
Crawford Fund Queensland tackled global issues surrounding agriculture, food and nutrition security at its annual forum.
Maximum grass production and maximum biodiversity are surprisingly close says former Kidman managing director Greg Campbell.
Rural Queensland is set to pay even more for electricity compared to the politically favoured south east corner.
The Leyburn property has been transformed through soil enhancement technology and improved pastures.
- The extreme green movement now says new roads funding should be limited to city areas because it will help stop deforestation.
- Sandy Creek Orchard is on 20 hectares of agribusiness development land on Tamborine Mountain.
- Mitchell property Rockybank remains on market after being passed in at auction.
- An exploitation of gullible Americans is how AgForce’s macropod representative, Stephen Tully describes the kangaroo documentary now showing in Australian cities.
- Blackall has become the latest Queensland town to face the loss of shopfront banking facilities with the announcement that the Commonwealth Bank would shut its doors in the town in June.
- When Injune-based commercial Brahman breeders John and Vikki Hartley asked their daughter Sophie what she’d like for her 21st birthday in 2016, the answer was “a few Brahman heifers”.
- The patchiness of the rain in Queensland’s central west was evident at Blackall’s first sale for the year, where people such as Aramac’s Bob Murphy had to put 240 head of weaners on the market.
- Angus Woods’ decision to move from Rockhampton to Brisbane five years ago now sees him taking on a role as international tour manager for an a cappella group, The Harvard Krokodiloes.
- Check out how the Getty photographers captured Day 13 action at the Rio Games.
- You can't drive through Windera now with out noticing the hundreds of coloured sheep in paddocks neighbouring the highway.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.