2007 proved another amazing year for the rural property market with cattle country selling at record levels.
Preliminary design outcomes for the inland rail on the Condamine floodplain should be delivered by mid-2018.
- Moree's biggest racing event did not disappoint this year.
- Police have charged a Springsure woman over drought subsidy claims.
- Consolidated Pastoral Company has bought the Banana property Emu's Nest for $8.325 million.
- Chickpea prices tumbled by a further $50 to $680 delivered Brisbane in the past week.
- Supply will lift but prices will still be relatively strong.
- The Lohse family at Biggenden is set the lose grazing country it is has managed for more than 100 years.
- Boom time for Goondiwindi? A $100m abattoir might be the start
- Telstra has released its first 4G Blue Tick smartphones aimed at people living and working in rural and regional areas.
- Xanadu Wines Reserve Chardonnay 2015 has taken top honours at the Royal Queensland Wine Show.
- See the photos and vote for your favourite Fashions on the Field entrant.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.